New supplies

I just got in a few new items to try out some new molecular recipes. I finally got the "caviar" stopper so I don't have to make them one drop at a time. I also brought in more tapioca maltodextrin that i have used in past posts, but would like to do more experimenting with. Powdered agar, pectin, soy lecithin and
Carrageenan are also additions to my shelf, so I plan to work on some new, fun stuff for our different restaurants. I am excited to liven up our menu a bit with some unusual components.


Comments

  1. Ben - How cool...

    I run a couple restaurants here in Denver and we need to get down there to see you. I have been researching a lot of the molecular stuff in the past few years as well. I have a smaller kit at home. Let's get together sometime and rap about food! Take care man... Dave Downs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pomegranate "Caviar" using Geletin

Achiote Marinated Sous Vide Chicken

A Few Food Shots