Aquaponics Video

There was an error in this gadget

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Crab and Avacado Amuse


This crab and avocado amuse isn't anything out of the ordinary. Its another simple, flavorful, one bite dish. I fried a quarter of a wonton, made a traditional pico de gallo and added a lot of avocado, and I mixed up some snow crab meat with a sambal aioli. A couple chives and a tiny pinch of yellow curry powder finish this amuse. The amuse started with trying out a new potential appetizer for the spring menu. After eating as many crab and avacado wonton tacos as I could, I decided to use the leftover mise en place for the amuse-bouche. Low and behold, that's what you see above. I'm not sure that we will use these ingredients for the new bar menu, but either way they are a tasty little treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment